Wednesday, April 22, 2009

(Insert Something Clever)

I have no clever ideas for a title today...So....*fail*

Anyways, I'm just going to blabber for the most part...I drew a lot last night, while watching Pride and Prejudice. <3 The long one. ^.~ Love it! As is to be expected...Tehe...

Also, watched Newsies for the first time on Saturday, after...Wait for it...Going surfing! :O Ok...So...It was fake surfing, and I mainly just clung to the board, never got to even sit up on my knees...And it was on the Flowrider, incase anyone's wondering...T'was my friends' B-day. :3

On another note, The Wolverine Origins movie comes out soon, I'm rather excited....xD And.....Erm.....................................................I can't think........Thus why I'm just pressing the period key.................Umm.............................I'm excited for teh Bishop family! :D And for a new wee girly Bishop. :3

OH! I went to a Convention meeting on Saturday as well as teh B-day thingy...That was entertaining, I made a friend. :D Her name is Heather, she draw amazingly. And.......Umm...I dunno, I want to help out still but we'll see come the 8th. ^^

Anyways, I'm going to go hang out with Matthew, Jadian, and Genilynn....Odd how all of them have longer names that I don't usually call them by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Michelle! I bumped into your blog the other day.

    I loooove the long version of Pride and Prejudice, too. Lovely! And I can't wait to see the new Wolverine movie as well.

    So your sister is having a baby girl? How cute! Did she already have her? If not, when is her due date?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you never really told me how that surfing thing went. you should some time.

    Wolverine = Excitement!

    Hey, did you make choir? Anyway, I need sleep. Talk with you later sister love.

    ReplyDelete