Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Crazy Ninja Monkies

Another A Day another period to do nothing...Hrm....What to talk about...

I'm not going to Competition/Festival because of homework and yesterday was a meeting and I had like...None of my monologue down...Mind you, I really would have loved to take my Wuthering Heights one but instead I was supposed to do some comedic one I'd never heard of...Not that that's bad but I just....It didn't click. :P I like Mrs. O but I miss Mr. D's teaching...

Aside from that...Did I say what the next Fall Musical is? How to Succeed at Buisness Without Really Trying. :) It's obscure but mum says it's good...I might try to watch it on youtube, a friend of mine watched the whole thing there. ^^ 'Corse, can't watch it here, nope...Not at school.

Hrm.....What else....Mr. Potokar isn't here today...That's random...And weird...Wonder why...I'm prolly gonna go hang out with Matt, Geni, and Jade during 2nd lunch...Take my camera along and perhaps get random thingies...

Other news...I miss LAX...But I don't miss the annoyingness of Coach-Daughter stuff...Their first game is today, was supposed to be Monday but that got canceled because of the freak snow storm...I feel bad for the JV team, they'll have to play as it's getting cold. *shiver*

Hrm...........................................I wish Matt where sixteen....Dunno how many times I've said that..........But I really do....Hrm................I feel very happy with my outfit today. :) I'm wearing my little black skirt(the one with white embrodery stuff on the bottom), my green shirt with the weave top, and my pirate boots. Tis happy....I dressed up because I was singing in 1st period...The teacher didn't ask for it but I thought it'd be nice, so I did. Sang the first verse of the Battle Hymn of the Republic because that's where John Stienbeck got the title of his book, Grapes of Wrath....Oh...Spoiled a good/sad part of that book because of my looking for something last night for other parts of the project that was due today...Poor Rosasharn. (By the way, this book is er....Odd...I like some of it but it doesn't nessiccarily have good moral implications. And they also like to take the Lords' name in vain as well as swear a lot...I dislike this.)

Wow....Mini glimpse at GoW. Hrm.......(again)....I'm working on a cool picture in art right now. Tis a close up of two flowers, tis very pretty. And I'm going to color it in (calk) pastels. I also still need to finish my water colors...D: Not happy....

Note to Cheryl: (Since you're my only follower...xD)
Do you think Ashby would like a 'Family Fun Night' (games, foods, face paint, etc) or Bueaty and the Beast better? (Mr. D is in a show up at Heritage Theater. :) ) Cuz from the way dad answered what I said last night we might have to pick between them...That is if you guys are coming up. Of corse...I still need to talk to mum. But yeah...Call me after you've read this, k?

-M'Shell

1 comment:

  1. So much to comment on. Going backwards:
    I would like to go to either but I think that Ashby would like the "Family Fun Night" better although both could be nice

    I want to see your new art project. sounds awesome.

    I havn't heard of that play, but I'm sure it'll be good. especially if you're in it!

    I'm sorry you're not going to the competition, but it will be fun to have you along!

    ReplyDelete